Flux will assist with the design and selection of components for all of your wiring harness requirements based on your application, including environmental factors such as:
- Environmental considerations including temperature and substance exposure
- Type and number of signals and best corresponding wire types
- Wire capabilities including bend radius
- Protection against chaffing for sharp edges
- Manufacturability and life cycle management to reduce costs during production
- Chemical substances exposure
- Shock and vibration
For more information on factors to consider when designing your cable, please see our blog post on Safety First: Environmental Considerations When Selecting a Connector.
Our scalable production model allows us to equally meet your low or high volume needs. Benefit from complementary services including custom kitting, packaging, and tailored supply chain solutions.
All of our wiring harnesses are tested and inspected to meet or exceed IPC/WHMA-A-620 Revision C.